Litterarum amor

Litterarum amor


This is an open letter to the woman I really want.
I wrote,
woman let me breathe all of you in, with your scents all over me,
let your smile be cup fulls and overflow in abundance around me.

Woman I yearn for cup fulls of you aplenty,
to slowly taste the sweetness on your lips under the bright midnight moon.
I'd take you in, grip your broken edges to bleed out the slightest doubt of a reality without you from within.
Let my breath be a midnight breeze that wakes you, 
I'd kiss your dark thoughts away, 
and endure small moments of pain with every thrust, inside, 
be our own warmth on a cold night such as this. 
Let every room bare witness to us, in a garden of lust, 
seeds to be sown, and slowly inching closer to a welcome harvest. 

I want the collage engraved in mind to be of you smiling on different days. 
For the small voice I hear in my lonely moments alone inside to be yours. 
I picture you like jack did rose on the titanic because you're simply art, a master piece in fact.
Let me dwell on you with short kisses all over you find my way to scented flower beds deep, 
while you take deeper breathes when you choke throughout the slow night inch ever closer to our impending arrival.
Imagine this spectacle like a sensual bonfire run wild, 
like the stars aligned tonight in this exact moment turn all of our primal urges soft and sweet. 

The sunset too pours rays on your skin like the first time it was touched, 
the sunset reminds me of you, 
the sunset is words, a speech laid out in full and in it I said, 
with all of my nervousness evident, 
that it's you I fantasize about on the good days doing things that even to couldn't fathom or want. 
Or haven't tried, I'm not too sure about that but I know it's you I see in every naked scenario.
 
Woman I can not offer you fruit but the soil here grows expectations maybe that is what you want. 
Maybe letters aren't your thing, 
maybe expectation isn't something you'd plant. 
I crave you, 
and on most days that's just a whisper, 
on most days the sun sets on both of us hand in hand, 
in those moments too my voice isn't as loud but I hope my letters offer that. 



18/10/20✔️

'Litterarum amor' is the latin word for 'Love letter'

"Ars longa, vita brevis."

Comments

Post a Comment

Good reads