Describing magic

Describing magic

Let me describe magic to you in this poem. 
This poem that is entirely about touch, 
so let my touch make you deep, look at the stars different on a slow night. 
I want my gentle touch to make you appreciate how soft and moist, 
look at the scars on my hands, 
and visualise the stories that got them there.
Think of all the burning warmth you feel inside right now, 
as my fingers curiously trace slowly up your thighs,
to satisfy your senses in my wake and making magic along the way, 
like the good kind, maybe dark, 
like fifty shades darker - think about it. 
Stir hidden feelings inside you - so come sweetness and play, 
so that your strength decipates for a moment, 
take all of you in to be mine. 
Listen closely to everything your body says.

Look into my eyes, 
and listen to me whisper to you, 
the things my minds already done.
Savor the moment, 
each decibell rise in your voice a peak to the impending climax that you didn't fathom. 

Let's get dirty, 
let's do things to each other that borders thinly between love and hurt, 
and tell no one about the sins we'd create,
so we'd drown in the guilt of knowing we crave the chance to do those sins to each other in bed again. 

We're dirty.

So let our bodies project that, 
fill you up inside, 
let my fingers feel you inside. 
Burn houses with desire, 
let this bonfire keep us warm all through the coldest nights. 
Fobbiden, let our guilt fuel the fires, 
and let my fingers be the match that starts it all - up your thighs, slowly encircle your skin, 
making friends along the way,
like the moon let your waves come for me. 
Let yourself go this once, 
taste the sweetness inside your mouth course through your body until you feel the explosion and then let it all go,
and cum for me
In this moment be close, 
a closeness that no other man has made you feel before - let it grow.
Look into my eyes so that we'd be intwined to this very moment forevermore - I guess, maybe until morning comes. 
This that makes you smile when you're alone, to yourself just because. 
This moment that never happened. 
That never was.
This moment that you feel, 
this moment that you felt - magic, thats all it ever was. 



30/12/19✔️

Made an audio to this, so if you have time (which you do) listen to it; copy and paste this link in your browser 

[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2FxSB6zY6LhHozF_LbdkOHMGV1ygxth/view?usp=drivesdk] 

Tell me what you think about it in the comments. Thanks 🙏.

Comments

Good reads