More words I'd whisper to you

More words I'd whisper to you

I like it when your body shivers, 
with every slow kiss, 
let your mind whisper to you the little things I'd do. 
How clouds must feel, 
how this heated feeling of bliss you feel right now will become you, 
how this seductive energy inside you will course through your delicate skin like a fiery want that wishes to erupt.

Imagine me here, 
close to you. 
My words no longer the soft echo at the back of your wondering thoughts. 
I'm here, right here. 
My fingers a pale innocence felt you'd imagined upon your skin with explicit intent.
Your mind a dillusioned art,
and each submissive thought,
your urges shape your body's wants to it's wanting consent.
Explore my words, 
in ways that reinvent your fervent needs, 
so much so that you feel release from these shackles to your indecisive mind of torment.

Imagine my breath inside you, the air around us the same. 
I'd smile a little different between your thighs. 
The words I'd mumble, 
fires, fumes, 
that would burn wildly all through a slow night. 
I want you to picture the sunset on our bodies and let the shadows grow behind us,
your body becoming mine. 
To explore, to cherish, 
this garden of beauty intoxicating, 
drenched in an exquisite wine.
I said I love the way you'd smile, 
the warmth in that the sun's shine, 
your moans a sound track to the moment you'd become mine. 
We'd fall victim to ourselves,
the attraction between us the spark that lights up the fuse,
to an explosion is intended to give you. 
Like the ocean let these ripples send you to the deep end and forget everything you already knew. 
Release yourself and feel this moment, 
my warmth, my undying need to have you. 
To please your soul, 
and allow your body the sensation of being used.

When time stops, 
our breaths the opposite of our heartbeat sounds, 
slow, and intense, deep breath, slow, 
like it signified our impending arrival. 
That night we'd make love, 
like our species on it for our survival. 
Like it's all we have. 
To give in to our primal instincts, 
like falling in love the first time. 
It is what it is, 
just us making love.


21/07/19✅

Comments

Good reads