Poetry in the things I'd make you feel

Poetry in the things I'd make you feel

I'd make love each day to thoughts, 
each night in bed I think of you. 
I'd imagine you here, 
close, 
your heavy breath on my chest I'd feel your warmth cling on to my wanting skin.
I'd make moist your darkened places, 
stroke your mind with explicit whispers, 
then steadily kiss you deeply in places you'd  want moist, make you lose most of your senses. 
Savour the taste in my mouth,
each time you'd let out soft moans to compliment your moment of weakness. 
I'd map the geography along your elegant curves, each, Oasis reached.


I'd use your body as my instrument, 
play sensual music in small moments, 
that would leave you breathless.
Every gasp taken,
with a hungering excitement that I'd wish to exploit. 
I'd place my warm lips against yours to stir butterflies inside.
Let this friction start fires within us so the fumes could make us suffocate on our sins, 
and make eye contact, 
and see galaxies through eyes drenched with desire,
I'd take your mind places,
make every nerve under your soft skin feel my presence too.
Each touch send shivers like ocean tides.
Make the rhythm in your thighs sync with mine and yet not feel deeper still.


Let my fingers feel their way through honeycombs inside on a moon lit night,
see me smile,
the excitement in my eyes as I make you mine.
Make you endure moments of my lingering tongue,
and make my kisses feel like pins and needles on the small of your back.
So let our shadows dance in all their nakedness to the idea of us making love,
with candles lit,
our passion set ablaze.
Till we're too tired to do anything else but fall asleep.



18/01/19✅

Comments

Post a Comment

Good reads