Close Enough To Be Myth

Close Enough To Be Myth

I want you closer, 
closer than before.
To be the scent on your rose, so you then can feel my warmth. 
Be the words dancing on your lips each day, so you can taste us together too. 
Few moments like these last, but it's a boat trip down the river of self wants I'd rather have. 
I'd make the sun last longer than it does, 
if it means many more seconds in your welcoming arms, 
and be the sun, 
when the darkness holds each moment that you have. 
My breath on your lips, 
be the mist that reminds you that I will be around you,
despite the distance, the sun shines each day, 
and when the cold comes, see the roses and know that we too grow stronger apart.


I miss your tender lips, 
the taste of truth in my mouth,
for once the stars shine for me at night, 
when I think of you. 
Your eyes like showcasing lights, 
depicting pools of broken trust. 
Put your hands on me,
because I want you close,
closer than he did because he buried lies and didn't see the treasure before his eyes.


I'd take take in your body, 
a gentle wine, hold your waist and be rough at night, 
in bed. 
Look me in the eyes, 
see my naked in all the words I'd let out, 
and feel free enough to tell me what sours your thoughts at night, 
and what grips you besides my hands, that makes you feel like an unblossoming rose never reaching the light. 
Plant your tender kisses on my neck, 
so maybe I'd have a taste of what it feels like to be vulnerable too. 
I'll hold you down, 
and take every part of you in my mouth so I can drown my face in your excitement. 
I'll be the jackpot that you wanted, 
when you penned down numbers for the other guys to call, 
and lost. 
Don't envy the times I do not text, even though envy to you is not just a word. 
It is a silky smooth robe that you have on at night each day, because it is then that you miss me the most. 
That you want me to keep you warm, 
and not just you but your soul you, 
want me that's all. 
So hold your hands in mine and feel like I won't let go. 
Like I'm close enough than anyone before. 
Come close enough to kiss me, 
feel my warmth, 
my body, 
and ignore unwanted noise.
Come close.
Close enough to be...myth.



05/04/2018✅

Comments

  1. You are without a doubt a writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂 I should do these more often. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. hmmmm this is deep...damn!!!how old are you again??lol well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂 funniest comment I've received in a while, maybe too deep huh?Thanks for reading mjay.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I can't remember the last time I read anything as good as this.. Awesome stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out, make sure to read more of my work as well as subscribe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Good reads